Ms. Inbar Barak-Bilu began her legal career as a legal intern at Gornitzky & Co. and has been an associate with the firm since 2013.
Inbar is involved in complex corporate and individual tax planning - both domestic and cross-border, and advises the firm's clients regarding tax and commercial aspects thereof.
Inbar is also involved in representing the firm's clients in a wide range of tax related litigation before the Israeli tax authorities and various Israeli judicial bodies.
Additionally, Inbar represents private clients in familial aspects of trusts, wealth management and estates. She also advises clients on personal matters pertaining to family wealth planning and its preservation. Inbar has experience dealing with new immigrants and returning residents that are contemplating moving back to Israel, regarding the implications of such a move on their global assets and business activity.
Prior to joining the firm, Inbar worked in the audit department of KPMG Israel.
M.B.A. (Financial Management), Tel Aviv University (2011)
LL.B., Tel Aviv University (2010)
- Dean's List (2009)
B.A., Accounting, Tel Aviv University (2009)
- Scholarship for Excellence in Accounting Studies (2009)
2013, Israel Bar Association
2012, CPA, Accounting Board, Ministry of Justice
• Lecturer on Introduction to Tax and Capital Gains Tax, Faculty of Management, Tel Aviv University (2014 - )
• Teaching Assistant, International Tax Law and Corporate Taxation - Faculty of Management, Tel Aviv University (2010 - 2014)
• Teaching Assistant, Accounting, Bar-Ilan University (2010-2012)
• Teaching Assistant, Fundamentals of Law - Faculty of Management, Tel Aviv University (2009-2010)
• Research Assistant, Tax Law (Prof. Yitzhak Hadari) - Buchman Faculty of Law, Tel Aviv University (2007-2008)
Hebrew and English