Mr. Lazar served as a legal intern at Gornitzky & Co., joined the firm as an associate in 2008 and has been a partner with the firm since 2015.
Itzchak is a member of the firm's litigation team; he represents clients before the Israeli courts, as well as in arbitration and mediation proceedings and is also involved in administrative proceedings regarding the decisions and actions of public authorities in Israel. He devotes the bulk of his time to civil and commercial disputes, whether between shareholders, companies or in matters concerning contracts, real estate, infrastructure and non-commercial projects and tenders.
Among other cases, Itzchak participated in the:
- Representation of leading Israeli gas companies before The Committee to Examine the Fiscal Policy on Oil and Gas Resources in Israel (the 'Sheshinski Committee'), as well as preparing and filing several position papers;
- Representation of a participant in a NIS 10 billion tender for the construction and operation of new IDF training camps, in administrative court procedures;
- Representation of the winner in the NIS 2 billion tender for the construction and operation of the Israeli Police national training center in administrative court proceedings;
- Representation of one of the largest hotel chains in Israel;
- Representation of some of the largest Israeli real estate corporations.
Itzchak also regularly consults a nonprofit organization on its ongoing corporate governance as well as day to day matters.
M.B.A. (Finance & Accounting), The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (2007)
LL.B., cum laude, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (2007)
- Dean's List (2004)
2008, Israel Bar Association
Hebrew and English