Mr. Sela joined Gornitzky & Co. as an associate in 2014.
Tal is a member of the firm's litigation team. In this capacity, he represents leading Israeli firms and individuals before various judicial bodies, including Israeli courts, arbitrators, mediators and regulators. Tal's diverse litigation practice includes intricate commercial litigation cases in a wide range of legal areas, such as capital markets, taxation, shareholder disputes and administrative law, as well as class action and derivative suits.
Prior to joining the firm, Tal served as a legal clerk for the President of the Israeli Supreme Court, the Honorable Justice Asher D. Grunis. In this capacity, he was responsible for writing legal opinions concerning Administrative Law, Civil Law and Criminal Law.
LL.M., Yale University (2013)
LL.B., summa cum laude, Bar-Ilan University (2011)
- Rector's List (2009-2010)
- Dean's List (2007-2008)
- Ranked top of the class of 170 students.
2012, Israel Bar Association
Asher D. Grunis and Tal Sela, "Procedural Contracts and the Courts" in Shlomo Levin's Book (2013)
- Ariel L. Bendor and Tal Sela, "On the Proportionality of Proportionality", published in Mishpatim 42(3) (2012)
Teaching Assistant, Contract Law - Faculty of Law, Bar-Ilan University (2013-2014)
- Teaching Assistant, Intellectual Property - Faculty of Law, Bar-Ilan University (2012)
Teaching Assistant, Constitutional Law - Faculty of Law, Bar-Ilan University (2008-2012)
- Teaching Assistant, Corporation Law - Faculty of Law, Bar-Ilan University (2010-2011)
- Research Assistant, Law and Economics and Intellectual Property (Prof. Gideon Parchomovsky) - Faculty of Law, Bar-Ilan University (2009-2011)
Research Assistant, Constitutional Law (Prof. Gideon Sapir) - Faculty of Law, Bar-Ilan University (2008-2011)
Hebrew and English