Orly Tenennbaum is a partner at Gornitzky & Co.
Orly specializes in litigation and dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation proceedings. She has vast experience in appearances before the Israeli courts, and she regularly litigates in major complex cases before different legal instances and before Israel’s prominent arbitrators and mediators.
Orly represents dominant companies and individuals in the Israeli market, including leading businessmen, major entrepreneurs and multinational companies operating in Israel.
Orly has dealt, inter alia, with the following matters:
- Representation of corporations and individuals in claims involving the deprivation of the rights of minority shareholders in public companies;
- Representation of concerns in the infrastructure and energy fields, in legal disputes with the State of Israel;
- Representation of one of the largest hotel chains in Israel;
- Representation of partners in substantial ownership and control disputes;
- Representation of some of the largest Israeli real estate corporations.
- Arbitration in commercial-civil disputes between individuals and between companies.
- Representation of corporations and individuals in cases involving commercial litigation which is related to Family Law.
- Representation of clients in litigation cases regarding millions of dollars’ worth estates, including annulment of an oral (deathbed) will, representation of heirs and legal guardian and so on and so forth.
In her real estate practice, Orly has represented the firm’s clients in matters regarding both private and commercial real estate, such as the construction of large scale residential projects, income producing assets and other real estate transactions.
In her mediation practice, Orly serves both as a mediator and an arbitrator and utilizes her understanding of commercial disputes and the known expenses and disruptions of court litigation, to assist individuals and business entities in finding alternative dispute resolution solutions. She specializes in on-going commercial-civil disputes between companies and individuals.