Eyal Marom is a partner at Gornitzky & Co.
Eyal has been representing local and international clients for over 30 years in many of Israel’s largest construction, real estate, and infrastructure projects.
Eyal represents clients in a wide range of real estate matters, including land transactions, zoning & planning, commercial real estate, development and transactions (including office space and income-producing properties), residential projects, urban renewal projects and the sale and construction of hotels.
Additionally, Eyal represents and advises the firm’s clients with regard to the real estate and zoning aspects of large and complex infrastructure projects.
In recent years, Eyal has been involved, among others, in the following matters:
- Representation of many leading Israeli real estate companies in large-scale commercial and residential projects in Israel with a total value of billions of NIS.
- Representation of a leading real estate company in the purchase, construction, management, and sale of real estate projects in Europe.
- Representation of landowners in the development and construction of major residential projects, including, inter alia, zoning aspects.
- Advising to an international consortium regarding the real estate aspects of the construction of a desalination project in Israel (which is the largest of its kind in the world).
- Advising to a leading construction and infrastructure company in regarding the real estate aspects of several electrify infrastructure projects.