Dr. Eyal Raz is partner at Gornitzky & Co.
Eyal is one of the leading partners in Gornitzky’s corporate, commercial and technology practices. Eyal represents Israeli clients in their local and global business activities and non-Israeli clients in establishing their Israeli presence and in their local corporate matters and commercial transactions. In addition, Eyal represents Israeli and non-Israeli clients in local and international merger and acquisition transactions, in investments in Israeli start-up and other companies, in venture capital funds and in private equity funds, and in fund formation matters.
Eyal also advises a select number of clients in tax matters, including tax litigation, and in trusts, estates and long term family planning matters.
Eyal’s Merger and Acquisition practice includes representation of parties to M&A transactions:
- Involving US Fortune 500 corporations and corporations traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, NASDAQ and Frankfurt Prime Standard as well as Israeli and international private companies and private equity funds.
Across various industries, including technology, cyber security, industrial, commercial and services companies, banks and financial institutions, energy and television broadcasting.
- Across various jurisdictions in addition to Israel, including the US, Europe and the far east.
- In various structures, including mergers, reverse triangular mergers, share purchase transactions, asset purchase transactions and share swap transactions.
- Involving representation of sellers, purchasers and independent board committees of public companies, as well as insurance companies in representations and warranties insurance transactions.
Eyal’s corporate and commercial practices include representation of companies:
- Across various industries, such as technology, cyber security, energy, construction and infrastructure, engineering, automotive, chemical, food and food-tech, logistics, consulting and family offices.
- In various jurisdictions in addition to Israel, such as the US, Europe, China, India and Australia.
- In various matters, such as ongoing corporate advise, founder and shareholder agreements, investment agreements, sale and purchase agreements, licensing agreements, service and service level agreements, joint venture agreements, reseller agreements, EPC agreements, supply agreements, construction agreements, tolling agreements, vehicle importing agreements, and participation in governmental and other bid processes for energy and infrastructure projects and for software and cyber security projects and solutions.
Eyal’s technology and fund formation practices include matters such as:
- Representation of Israeli and international private investors, strategic investors and financial investors (including institutional investors and investment funds) in investments in both Israeli and non-Israeli technology companies.
- Representation of entrepreneurs in establishing venture capital, private equity and other funds.
- Representation of institutional and other investors in venture capital, private equity and other funds.
- Ongoing representation of technology companies across various industries, notably cyber security, in their ongoing corporate and commercial matters and in their fund raising and M&A transactions.
Prior to joining Gornitzky, Eyal served as a legal advisor in the Military’s Advocate-General Unit from 1994 to 1997.