Ms. Lerner has joined Gornitzky & Co. in early 2018.
Prior to joining the firm, Nuna worked for five years as a litigation associate in the Dispute Resolution teams of Herbert Smith Freehills and Slaughter and May in London.
Nuna’s main area of practice at Gornitzky & Co. is International Dispute Resolution a field in which Gornitzky is ranked Tier 1 by Legal 500 as a “practice group (which) can rightfully claim to be a team of international caliber”.
The International Litigation team is particularly active in litigating energy, construction and infrastructure international disputes as well as M&A related disputed under the rules of all major arbitration institutions.
Nuna is highly experienced in representing local and international clients in complex cross-border disputes and international arbitrations and was recently acknowledged as a Rising Star by Legal 500 for her work in the arbitration and transnational litigation team where she was characterized as a “particularly diligent and resourceful […] she is fully committed to excellence”.
Nuna’s client base spans a range of industry sectors including heavy construction, renewable energy, and natural resources as well as cosmetics and Banking she frequently advises the largest public and private commercial corporations operating in Israel as well as private clients, corporate officers, and leading business executives.
Nuna’s recent representations include:
- Successfully acted for shareholders of an international cosmetics company in a shareholder dispute involving an ICC Rome seat arbitration process in which clients ultimately won over US$50 million;
- Successfully acted for an Israeli public construction company in an ICC London seat arbitration and mediation against a large US construction company in relation to a military construction project in Israel;
- Successfully acted for one of the world’s largest mineral mining companies in a circa EURO 80 million dispute under the UNCITRAL rules pertaining to a power plant construction agreement;
- Acting for an Israeli construction company in THB 350 million dispute under the Thai Arbitration Institute rules pertaining to the construction of a high-rise residence building.
- Acting for one of Israel’s largest renewable energy companies on a multiparty, multijurisdictional dispute where complex local and international LCIA arbitration agreements are in force;
- Acting for an international client in enforcing a USD 13 million arbitration award in Israel.
- Acting for the legal Estate of a high net worth individual in a commercial dispute under the rules of the Commercial Arbitration Court in Hungary.