Mr. Daniel Barlev joined Gornitzky & Co. as an associate in 2016.
Prior to joining the firm, Daniel completed his internship as an intern in the litigation department of a leading Tel-Aviv law firm.
Daniel is a member of the firm’s leading Dispute Resolution team, with an emphasis on high profile litigation cases and class actions.
Daniel represents and advises leading Israeli companies and individuals before various judicial bodies. Daniel’s diverse litigation practice involves cases, such as:
- Representation of various insurance and government-owned companies in large-scale class actions;
- Representation of one of Israel’s largest business groups in various legal proceedings;
- Representation of foreign individuals in arbitration proceedings;
- Representation of individuals in various cases before Family Courts;
- Representation before the Administrative Courts and the Supreme Court of Justice, in matters relating to tenders and administrative law.