Mr. Shiloni began his career at Gornitzky & Co as a legal intern. He had been an associate with the firm since 2004, and was made partner in 2010.
Yair represents public and private companies vis-à-vis the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, Israel Securities Authority and various underwriters. His areas of expertise include:
- Public Offerings - The drafting and issuance of prospectuses on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, some of which are considered 'mega' prospectuses (large scale offerings), for offerings of both bonds and stocks.
- Private Placements in the institutional market.
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Representation of public and private Israeli companies in the sale and purchase of assets and securities.
In addition, Mr. Shiloni provides on-going representation to public companies and legal counsel concerning tender offers, immediate reports, related party transactions and other transactions.
Recent notable representations include:
- Representation of one of the largest shopping mall groups in Israel in a public offering of a series of bonds to finance a shopping mall in the Tel Aviv area in July 2009.
- Representation of one of one of Israel's largest and leading car leasing companies, in several public offerings of securitized series of bonds during 2008-2011.
- Involvement in Osem Group's acquisition of "Materna."
Further to his legal practice, Yair frequently lectures at legal conferences and conventions on various legal matters.
LL.B., Bar-Ilan University (2002)
2003, Israel Bar Association
- Member of the Israel Bar Association's Securities and Capital Markets Committee (2013-present)
Hebrew and English
The Legal 500 2014 identified Yair Shiloni as a skilled Capital Markets lawyer, saying "Itay Geffen and Yair Shiloni also have strong reputations."