Yair Shiloni is a partner at Gornitzky & Co.
Yair represents public and private companies vis-à-vis the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, Israel Securities Authority and various underwriters. His areas of expertise include:
- Public Offerings – The drafting and issuance of prospectuses on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, some of which are considered ‘mega’ prospectuses (large scale offerings), for offerings of both bonds and stocks.
- Private Placements in the institutional market.
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Representation of public and private Israeli companies in the sale and purchase of assets and securities.
In addition, Yair provides on-going representation to public companies and legal counsel concerning tender offers, immediate reports, related party transactions and other transactions.
Recent notable representations include:
- Representation of one of the largest shopping mall groups in Israel in a public offering of a series of bonds to finance a shopping mall in the Tel Aviv area in July 2009.
- Representation of one of one of Israel’s largest and leading car leasing companies, in several public offerings of securitized series of bonds during 2008-2011.
- Involvement in Osem Group’s acquisition of “Materna.”
Further to his legal practice, Yair frequently lectures at legal conferences and conventions on various legal matters.