Yair Shiloni is a partner at Gornitzky & Co.
Yair is specializing in the Israeli capital markets, corporate and finance transactions. Yair works on various debt and equity transactions, having advised clients (both issuers and underwriters) on initial and public offerings, capital raising, bond issuances and compliance aspects. Yair has worked across a broad range of industries, including financial institutions, real estate, infrastructure and food industry.
In addition, Yair is experienced in conduct proceedings vis-à-vis the Israeli Securities Authority and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange and provides on-going representation to public companies and corporations concerning tender offers, immediate reports, related party transactions and other transactions.
Recent notable representations include:
- Representation of ADO Group, an Israeli real estate company traded on TASE, in its acquisition by Adler Real Estate AG, a German company traded in Frankfurt, for over 700 million Euros.
- Representation of Israel Corporation Ltd. in a NIS 750 million issuance of a new series of public bonds on the TASE, after increasing the initial scope of the issuance due to high demand exceeding 1 billion NIS.
- Representation of OPC Energy in raising NIS 400 million in public offering of a new series of annual interest-bearing bonds.
- Representation of Fattal Holdings (1998) Ltd. in the initial public offering (IPO) of its shares, along with the registration of the company’s bonds for trade on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
- Representation of Osem Investments Ltd., one of the leading companies in the food industry is Israel, in a substantial “Reverse Triangular Merger” pursuant to which Nestle S.A. acquired all Osem’s shares held by the public in a cash consideration representing a valuation of NIS 9.13 Billion for Osem.